We value your privacy, therefore this statement outlines our practices in relation to the collection and use of the information about you which is provided to us by either your visit to our website, or by the submission of your details to us.
This notice has been prepared in accordance the new Data Protection Act 2018 which incorporates the UK’s implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Processing and despatch of your order.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. This will only apply if you have subscriberd to the service within your account.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. We only use (and store) non-essential cookies on your computer’s browser or hard drive if you provide your consent.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all parts of our site.